- biofluff on Basic Research – What’s the Point?
- Austin Elliott on Basic Research – What’s the Point?
- Back Acne Treatment - How to Prevent Back Acne From Occurring - Acne Treatment on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
- thebrainbank on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
- Liz at Willowbrook Riser Recliners on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
Elsewhere on ScienceBlog.com
Monthly Archives: April 2012
One of the nicest things about being part of a large University is that, if you can drag yourself away from your desk long enough, you get the opportunity to attend some pretty amazing guest lectures discussing cutting edge scientific … Continue reading
There’s something incredibly authoritative about someone wearing a white lab coat. The minute I get into the lab and put mine on I feel powerful, knowledgeable, wise. This attitude changes as I realise I haven’t got a clue what my … Continue reading