- biofluff on Basic Research – What’s the Point?
- Austin Elliott on Basic Research – What’s the Point?
- Back Acne Treatment - How to Prevent Back Acne From Occurring - Acne Treatment on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
- thebrainbank on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
- Liz at Willowbrook Riser Recliners on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
Elsewhere on ScienceBlog.com
Monthly Archives: November 2012
I don’t know why it comes as a surprise every year; but as soon as the pumpkins are sold out and the fireworks over, supermarkets start playing Noddy Holder and for the next month and a half we are reminded … Continue reading
Almost every cell in our body contains, at its centre, a small tangle of DNA. The genetic information this DNA holds is vital for every aspect of a cell’s life. As a result, it can have a direct impact on … Continue reading
Ever since her leap to fame as Rachel on the popular TV sitcom Friends, Jennifer Aniston has been one of the most recognisable actresses in the world. Now, scientists believe that the discovery of brain cells responding specifically to pictures … Continue reading
The gruelling final few months of the presidential election campaign are notorious in political circles. Candidates get by on as little as four hours sleep most days due to huge demands on their attention and judgement as the campaign reaches … Continue reading