- biofluff on Basic Research – What’s the Point?
- Austin Elliott on Basic Research – What’s the Point?
- Back Acne Treatment - How to Prevent Back Acne From Occurring - Acne Treatment on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
- thebrainbank on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
- Liz at Willowbrook Riser Recliners on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
Elsewhere on ScienceBlog.com
Monthly Archives: January 2013
The creation of art requires a complex interplay between brain and body. Indeed, the appearance of a finished piece is intimately linked to both the subjective experiences and mental processes of the artist. Scientists are beginning to appreciate how art … Continue reading
Although chemical and biological warfare has been internationally condemned since the 1600s, scientific research has continued to uncover chemicals which can have a devastating effect on the nervous system. Indeed, at the end of last year there were reports of … Continue reading