I’m not sure about you but, for me, Sunday hails the end of one long week and the beginning of another *yawn! So, just in time to brighten up your Monday morning, the Brain Bank team have complied a list of 20 of the finest nerdy jokes to keep you smiling through the coming week!
In reverse order:
20) A mathematician walks into a bar and orders a root beer in a square glass.
19) A statistician gave birth to twins, but only had one of them baptised. She kept the other as a control.
18) A psychoanalyst shows a patient an inkblot, and asks him what he sees. The patient says: “A man and woman making love.” The psychoanalyst shows him a second inkblot, and the patient says: “That’s also a man and woman making love.” The psychoanalyst says: “You are obsessed with sex.” The patient says: “What do you mean I am obsessed? You are the one with all the dirty pictures.’’
17) Potassium and oxygen had a boxing match, it ended in a KO
16) There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
15) Einstein, Newton and Pascal are playing hide and seek. lt’s Einstein’s turn to count so he covers his eyes and starts counting to ten. Pascal runs off and hides. Newton draws a one meter by one meter square on the ground in front of Einstein then stands in the middle of it. Einstein reaches ten and uncovers his eyes. He sees Newton immediately and exclaims “Newton! I found you! You’re it! ” Newton smiles and says “You didn’t find me, you found a Newton over a square meter. You found Pascal!”
14) What does a subatomic duck say? Quark!
13) A photon walks into a hotel and the porter asks “do you need any help with your luggage?” The photon replies “no thanks I’m traveling light.”
12) Know any good sodium jokes? … NA
11) What does DNA stand for? National Dyslexia Association.
10) Sodium sodium sodium sodium sodium sodium sodium sodium Batman!
9) A physicist and a biologist tried to get together but, in the end it didn’t work out – they had no chemistry!
8) Why can’t you trust an atom? Because they make up everything.
7) I was up all night wondering where the Sun had gone…then it dawned on me.
6) Why can’t atheists solve exponential equations? Because they don’t believe in higher powers.
5) What does the “B” in Benoit B. Mandelbrot stand for?…Benoit B. Mandelbrot.
4) There’s a new restaurant on the Moon. The food’s great but there’s no atmosphere
3) I have a new theory on inertia but it doesn’t seem to be gaining momentum.
2) If the silver surfer and iron man team up, they’d be alloy’s
1) A blowfly goes into a bar and asks: “Is that stool taken?”
So there are a few of our favorites, we hope they made you laugh! Please add your own in the comments section below.
Post by: Sarah Fox