- biofluff on Basic Research – What’s the Point?
- Austin Elliott on Basic Research – What’s the Point?
- Back Acne Treatment - How to Prevent Back Acne From Occurring - Acne Treatment on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
- thebrainbank on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
- Liz at Willowbrook Riser Recliners on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
Elsewhere on ScienceBlog.com
Category Archives: Oliver Freeman
The film Inception starts with Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt attempting to infiltrate someone’s subconscious. They are trying to steal the target’s dreams. This wonderfully futuristic concept may be a thing of science-fiction movies, but researchers in Japan might just … Continue reading
Between 7th-10th April 2013, neuroscientists from across the globe met in London for the British Neuroscience Association’s ‘Festival of Neuroscience’. Here is my whistle-stop tour of the main talking points. Drugs, neuroscience and society Instigated by the … Continue reading
We all know what consciousness is. We can tell when we’re awake, when we’re thinking, when we’re pondering the universe, but can anyone really explain the nature of this perception? Or even what separates conscious thought from subconscious thought? Historically … Continue reading
Ever since her leap to fame as Rachel on the popular TV sitcom Friends, Jennifer Aniston has been one of the most recognisable actresses in the world. Now, scientists believe that the discovery of brain cells responding specifically to pictures … Continue reading