Recent TweetsMy Tweets
- Do you want to know what secrets are concealed in your genes? | The Brain Bank on Diabetes and Alzheimer’s: Could overeating lead to dementia?
- Do you want to know what secrets are concealed in your genes? | The Brain Bank on Right to Die: Is it ever justified? – one scientist’s perspective
- jeff on What is consciousness? A scientist’s perspective.
- Bev on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
- Karen DelGrosso on Acne bacteria to blame for back pain?
Elsewhere on ScienceBlog.com
Author Archives: biofluff
I am what is known in the research trade as a ‘basic’ researcher. It’s not that my work is simple. What basic research means is that the work doesn’t have any immediate real world application. In some people’s eyes that … Continue reading
Pioneering research has found that one of the best ways to beat jet lag may be by wearing more layers, sitting by a fire and having plenty of cups of tea. Scientists have found that our biological clocks are driven … Continue reading